To understand Osmosis well (before next class when we will see it 'in action') I would like you to complete the following work:
- Make sure you have a definition for Osmosis and your other notes are up to date. Here is a link to the powerpoint used in class.
2. Visit the gizmo on Osmosis. Log onto http://www.explorelearning.com/
3. Either using your previous logon details or using the class code: JDX4BXFHJQ log onto your class.
4. Select the Osmosis gizmo from the list.
5. Explore using the gizmo to understand osmosis and in your notes draw a before and after diagram like we did for Diffusion.
6. Complete the questions below the gizmo.
I have access to see who has completed the questions and these people will be able to participate in the lab next class.
If you have any queries or access difficulties please see me before next class.